Clinical Recruiter JobDallas, TX 65457
Apply NowApply NowBack to All Jobs
Why You'll Love This Job
We are seeking a resourceful and skilled Clinical Recruiter with a sense of urgency to join our Catapult Health Human Resources team working in our Dallas, TX corporate office. As a Clinical Recruiter, you will work directly with leaders at all levels of the organization hiring for field and clinical positions. We offer a highly responsive and collaborative environment where you will play an active and strategic role in supporting our company’s success through the sourcing and selection of exceptional talent!
- Full life-cycle recruitment of positions across a diverse range of locations and functions.
- Develop trusting, long-term partnerships with all hiring leaders within the Catapult Health organization.
- Manage key stakeholder relationships, as a trusted partner and valued advisor, building a deep understanding of their function, role requirements, and desired candidate profiles.
- Lead intake meeting with hiring managers to define search and sourcing strategy.
- Identify high-quality candidates through the proactive sourcing of active and passive candidates via direct channels, job postings, social media, web sourcing, and networking.
- Implement a diverse and wide sourcing strategy to attract and hire the best talent.
- Conduct first-round interviews for all suitable candidates, providing a skills and competency-based assessment to the hiring manager.
- Manage the candidate experience through efficient process management, supporting interview scheduling where required.
- Build talent pipelines to fill current and future roles to drive improvements in time to hire.
- Utilize the applicant tracking system to actively track, manage and report on candidate pipelines to enhance stakeholder communication and ensure effective process management.
- Articulate Catapult Health’s culture, core values, and career growth opportunities.
- Prepare weekly recap in collaboration with other members of the recruiting team.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2-3+ years of dedicated recruiting experience, preferably including 1+ year(s) agency recruiting experience.
- Experience recruiting in the medical/clinical field such as Medical Assistants, LPN's, RN's, NP's, Biometric Screeners, and/or laboratory roles.
- Bilingual English / Spanish, preferred.
- A "hunter" mentality. We are seeking a recruiter that loves the hunt for top talent and has the passion to sell our amazing story and brand.
- Solid MS Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel) and ATS experience required.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, fluid environment. Must be able to adapt to ever-changing business priorities.
- Highly intuitive, self-motivated, highly resourceful, and results-oriented!
- Exceptionally high EQ.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong internal customer service focus.
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, discretion, and creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage competing demands.