Communications Marketing Manager JobDallas, TX 52914
Why You'll Love This Job
Immediate opening for a Communications Marketing Manager. You will be a critical member of the Marketing team who will partner closely with Operations, Channel partner management, and Client Success teams to implement marketing services related to our core offerings to our client base. A strong candidate has a proven track record of Implementing marketing campaigns, account management, project management, and interpersonal skills that help to ensure client and program goals remain aligned.
- Launch, manage, and optimize end-to-end participant enrollment and engagement campaigns across multiple channels and target audiences. Develop and manage growth and enrollment campaigns for solution membership - define, monitor, measure and report on campaign performance and monthly Key Performance Indicators.
- Deeply understand our members, clients (employers, health plans, and government sponsors), and channel partners (benefit consultants and vendor solutions) and translate this into messaging and assets that clearly demonstrate our differentiation, solution benefits, services and features.
- Partner closely with Marketing, Operations, and Client Success to implement and optimize marketing services.
- Collaborate closely with our clients and channel partners to develop and release multi-channel marketing program that drive best in class enrollment.
- Ability to guide and manage client projects, handle objections and keep projects on track.
- Forecast and report on expected volume and acquisition marketing plan results on a monthly basis.
- Be a key contributor in product release planning to create assets that resonate with prospective members and drive enrollment.
- Closely monitor, measure, and report on campaign performance, in addition to performing ad-hoc analysis.
- Partner with editorial and design teams to develop compelling assets that will drive channel and campaign performance
- Lead virtual and on-site events (partnering closely with Client Success) that drive awareness and enrollment.
- Monitor and measure all campaign performance and ROI at aggregate and client by client level.
- Work with outside partners on the creation of campaigns, assets, and content across a variety of channels and mediums, e.g. web landing pages, demo videos, brochures, virtual and onsite event materials, etc.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working on a Product Marketing or Digital Acquisition team, preferably at a fast-based company
- Experience in B2B and/or B2B2C marketing to health plans, employers and/or health systems preferred
- Proven track record of managing budgets and hitting monthly and annual goals for member acquisition, engagement, retention, and other KPIs
- Experience leveraging data to inform campaign design and optimize performance
- Thrives in fast-paced environments, embracing and leading through change and ambiguity
- Flexible and creative mindset with the ability to overcome obstacles with a positive outlook
- Meticulous attention to detail
- High autonomy, and superior time and project management skills
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and relationship building skills
- Agile, creative, and analytical mindset who is consistently evolving and growing
- Exceptional business acumen and product landscape knowledge
- Proven ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams
- Ability to connect product releases and campaigns to company mission, goals and KPI's
Catapult Health is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Este empleador participa en E-Verify y proporcionará al gobierno federal la información de su Formulario I-9 para confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar en los EE.UU..