Corporate Recruiter JobDallas, TX 66105
Apply NowApply NowBack to All Jobs
Why You'll Love This Job
We are seeking a resourceful and skilled Recruiter with a sense of urgency to join our Catapult Health Human Resources team working in our Dallas, TX corporate office. As a Corporate Recruiter, you will work directly with leaders at all levels of the organization hiring for corporate and field positions to include roles in IT, Sales, Operations, Account Management, Supply Chain, Clinical, and Marketing to name a few! We offer a highly responsive and collaborative environment where you will play an active and strategic role in supporting our company’s success through the sourcing and selection of exceptional talent!
- Full life-cycle recruitment of positions across a diverse range of locations and functions.
- Develop trusting, long-term partnerships with all hiring leaders within the Catapult Health organization.
- Manage key stakeholder relationships, as a trusted partner and valued advisor, building a deep understanding of their function, role requirements, and desired candidate profiles.
- Lead intake meeting with hiring managers to define search and sourcing strategy.
- Identify high-quality candidates through the proactive sourcing of active and passive candidates via direct channels, job postings, social media, web sourcing, and networking.
- Implement a diverse and wide sourcing strategy to attract and hire the best talent.
- Conduct first-round interviews for all suitable candidates, providing a skills and competency-based assessment to the hiring manager.
- Manage the candidate experience through efficient process management, supporting interview scheduling where required.
- Build talent pipelines to fill current and future roles to drive improvements in time to hire.
- Utilize the applicant tracking system to actively track, manage and report on candidate pipelines to enhance stakeholder communication and ensure effective process management.
- Articulate Catapult Health’s culture, core values, and career growth opportunities.
- Prepare weekly recap in collaboration with other members of the recruiting team.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2-3+ years of dedicated recruiting experience, preferably including 1+ year(s) agency recruiting experience.
- Bilingual English / Spanish, preferred.
- A "hunter" mentality. We are seeking a recruiter that loves the hunt for top talent and has the passion to sell our amazing story and brand.
- Solid MS Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel) and ATS experience required.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, fluid environment. Must be able to adapt to ever-changing business priorities.
- Highly intuitive, self-motivated, highly resourceful, and results-oriented!
- Exceptionally high EQ.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong internal customer service focus.
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, discretion, and creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage competing demands.