Regional Vice President of Sales, Southeast Job, 53023
Apply NowApply NowBack to All Jobs
Why You'll Love This Job
Catapult Health is expanding! We are recruiting a Regional Vice President of Sales - Southeast to build and develop an assigned territory (Southeast) that meets and exceeds sales goals by marketing and selling Catapult Health products through direct to employer and broker distribution channels. This candidate can sit in AL, TN, SC, GA, FL, or MS.
- Develop a keen and detailed understanding of Catapult Health’s value proposition, services, and products,
- Take initiative and bring forward recommendations for improvement.
- Responsible for new business sales in the territory (Southeast),
- Develop a territory-based Strategic Sales Plan to meet and exceed the published sales goal, achieve annual new business objectives by successfully leveraging existing and new relationships with benefit consultants and direct employer contacts to increase visibility in the assigned territory,
- Meet expectations on metrics for broker and employer communications,
- Complete regular Salesforce reporting for pipeline management, forecasts and territory analysis,
- Work closely with the Account Management team to make certain there are smooth and efficient implementations of new clients and ongoing superior levels of service,
- Attend weekly Sales Team meetings,
- Maintain strong sales opportunity pipeline and ensure adherence to tool utilization and operational processes,
- Cultivate a healthy, diverse, and inclusive sales culture in support of Catapult Health’s core values, mission, and bold ambitions.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred,
- 10+ years of outside sales experience, with at least 5 years of recent experience selling direct to employers in the health and wellness benefits industry/space,
- Familiarity with modern sales techniques, tools, and resources,
- Ability to think creatively, be resourceful, and act as an agent of change,
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Achievement and success-driven personality, motivated by performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strategic sales leadership and strong cross-business collaboration.